A recent study found that Church Planters who are assessed well, trained well and coached well have over an 85% success rate! To that end, we have partnered together with an experienced church planter and seasoned coach to provide a high quality coaching network to Alabama church planters in one of several locations around the state.
Each of these networks combine elements of personalized coaching, church systems training and peer learning to maximize Kingdom results and enable you to build ongoing relationships with like-minded church leaders.
EACH 12-MONTH CHURCH PLANTER COACHING NETWORK INCLUDES:
- Practical, hands-on training from an experienced church planter each month.
- Encouragement and accountability to implement the proven principles you will be learning.
- Time devoted each month to address and assist with your real-time, real-world issues.
- A monthly environment where everyone is focused on launching and leading healthy churches.
- The chance to grow personally and launch & lead your new church healthier and larger than would be possible without this network.
NETWORKS ARE CURRENTLY MEETING IN:
- Montgomery/Central Alabama Area
- Bessemer/Birmingham Area
- Shelby/Birmingham Area
- Baldwin County/South Alabama Area
- Huntsville/North Alabama Area
HERE’S A TASTE OF SOME OF THE TOPICS YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- PURPOSE – Confirming My Calling to Church Planting
- PLANNING – Devising & Executing Church Strategy
- POLICY – Laying Your Church’s Administrative Foundation
- PARTNERING 1 – Funding God’s Dream for His Church
- PERSONAL – Honoring God with All of My Life
- PARTNERSHIP 2 – Crafting a Healthy Stewardship System
- PROCUREMENT – Gathering & Mobilizing Ministry Teams
- PEOPLE – Becoming a Good Steward of the People God Sends
- PROMOTION – Getting the Word Out
- PREPARING – Making Your Worship Services Count
- PERSONNEL – Staffing Your Church for Growth & Developing Leaders
- PARTICIPATION – Implementing Small Groups in Your New Church
THIS NETWORK WILL:
- Better equip you and your new church for maximum Kingdom effectiveness.
- Help you launch and/or lead your new church to health and growth.
- Encourage you in a safe, team atmosphere where each participant is going through, has gone through, or will go through situations like you’re facing.
- Give you a monthly opportunity to push away from the day to day and focus on growing yourself (necessary before God grows your church).
- Help you develop skills you’ll use over and over again as your church grows – far beyond the “church planting” stage.
While similar coaching opportunities are available for several hundred dollars each month (a worthwhile investment), the Alabama State Board of Missions is so committed to the success of our church plants that we’re providing this experience to you through the Cooperative Program.
In return, the investment required of you to participate is a commitment to fully participate in all 12, half-day coaching sessions.
TO LEARN MORE OR SIGN UP: